Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Welcome Students and Parents

The purpose of this blog is to keep my students and DECA members informed on what's going on in and out of the classroom. The frequency of my blogs will depend on both events that will take place and the amount of free time that I will have. I'm also intending on posting details on job opportunities that prospective employers are seeking to fill. Given the sluggish economy this type of entry made be short and infrequent.

Good luck to all of my students (and parents) that may find this blog useful in staying more informed both at home and when out of town.
Mr. Brooks

DEW TOUR
I've decided not to partner up with the Summer Dew Tour but am planning on partnering up with them for the Winter Tour. As the winter event approaches I will get you more information on what kind of promotional items we will have and how everyone can help out.

FACEBOOK
This year I've got a facebook account for my classes. My hope is that you use this to communicate with me as well as with your fellow students. My pledge to you is that if you have any questions or concerns I will address them online that evening or the next.

My long term vision for the account is to establish a marketing network that everyone can use for years to come to stay in touch and share ideas or information.

INTERNSHIPS
I was able to work with the Utah Jazz and the Maverik Center this summer and both have told me that if I have some successful DECA students that would be interested in doing an internship with them to give them a call. Based on your DECA involvement and success as well as your interest in event marketing I may choose a couple to work them next summer.

I look forward to a great school year and my door is always open if you need anything.

Mr. Brooks

0 comments:

Older Post Home